Friday, August 31, 2012

August ScrapHappy Paper Crafter Challenge

**This post will show at the top of the blog through the month of August**

This will be a month long challenge this time going through the 31st of the month.  Make sure to have your picture posted by midnight on August 31st to participate.  The winner (chosen by random.org) will get a RCK pack if they're from the US or a free digi theme of their choice if they're from outside the US.

The first 5 participants will be able to choose a digi theme as soon as they post their picture on Linky Tools below. 

THE CHALLENGE -

A Recipe

"A Pink Paper Digi Delight"

Use any shade of pink paper
A ScrapHappy Paper Crafter Digi
And make a delightful card.  :o)

Have fun and HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad for a pink challenge. I had this lovely ribbon I wanted to use with the animal print accessories. I hope you like it. It turned out good I think. No sentiment so I can use it for anyone. Edwina Brown
    PS. can you do some sunflowers or a cute scarecrow? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have linked up another card for this challenge. I wasn't really making the card for this challenge and was going to comment with a link and then realised that it fit the challenge! Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete