Friday, September 30, 2011

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE planning baby showers. I made this froggy diaper cake for my friend's shower a few months ago. I love how it turned out. I made a cute Cricut banner and frog decorations. I made blue foamy punch and put a foam lilly pad in it. I made cupcakes. I did frog candy melts for the favors and decorated a cardstock tab for each favor. Having a Cricut makes doing all of this so much more fun because it broadens your level of creativity. I made this cute card to go along with my shower gift.


This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment