Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cubicle Decoration

I wanted to ad a little fun to my cubicle at work this week.  I finally finished my cubicle decoration.  I took a 12x12 piece of cardboard from the back of one of my paper stacks.  Stapled a piece of brown ribbon to the cardboard and covered both sides with 12x12 orange plaid cardstock from one of my baby girl paper stacks.  I used ZOTS to put on my flowers, buttons, and leave embelishments.  I used the Create A Critter cartridge for the pumpkins, leaves, and turkey side.  I used the Happy Hauntings cartridge for the Halloween side.  I really love the Happy Hauntings cartridge.  You can make so many fun decorations for Halloween with it.  This is the cartridge that I used for my door decoration too.

Curious Question:

Where do you get your Cricut cartridges and on average how much do you spend on them?

I ask because a friend thought that I was spending full price for my cartridges, which I've never done. I think the most I've ever spent is $39.99 at Joann's when their cartridges are on sale..  I've only ever gotten two Cricut cartridges directly from a retailer and that was because I couldn't find them cheaper through a seller online.  The majority of my cartridges were all purchased on Ebay for great deals.  I think we are all pretty much on a budget these days, otherwise I would buy ever Provocraft and Pink Stamper item I could get my hands on.  I would definitely have both a Cricut Imagine and the anniversary edition of the Cricut Expression. My wish list is pretty extensive.  :o) 

Curious Question 2:
What would you buy if you could afford to get it right away for your craft items?

No comments:

Post a Comment