Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Todays' Christmas Card

The reindeer in todays' post is from the Create A Critter cartridge at the end of the book.  I love how Create A Critter also include a few holiday pages.  It has Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas themes at the end of the book. 

I'm loving these snowflake accents that I got from Joann's.  There are a lot of uses for them on my Christmas cards and I like the little shimmer that they let off.  Again, I found these in the button isle if you want to look for something similar.  I mostly shop there for craft supplies since it's less than a mile away from me and I get some great coupons online.

I still don't feel like I'm challenging myself all that much yet on the difficulty of cards.  Todays' card was a little more time consuming because of all of the gluing of the die cuts, but still not very difficult.  I want to try to do an easel card at some point for Christmas since I haven't done one yet.  Maybe I'll get motivated to go outside my comfort zone and try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment