Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mini Album Mania

I'm going to be in mini album mania mode for the next couple of weeks until the crafts show that I'm doing on the 20th.  I'm excited and totally in the Christmas spirit now that I started making Christmas mini albums.  I'll make sure to take plenty of pictures and if I have time I'll make a tutorial too on how to make them.  This is definitely my new favorite craft for the time being, until something else super awesome comes along.  I love the sense of accomplishment that I get when one is finished.  They don't take as long to do as a regular scrapbook, but you can spend a ton of time on it getting super detailed.  I definitely love making them for other people to finish.  I know that there are a lot of people that love to have scrapbooks, but don' t have the time to make them on their own.  I'm really looking forward to doing baby themed mini albums for my pregnant friends and new mommys.  This is such a versatile and fun craft to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment