Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 6 of the My Pink Stamper 12 Days of Christmas. I love to do upcycled crafts, which happens to be todays challenge. Next Christmas we are helping to sponsor a tree for the Akron Children's Hospital Christmas tree festival. The ornaments will have an Irish theme since we are doing it with the Irish Ceili band that we are members of. I found a spool of ribbon and emptied the ribbon off from it. I covered the outside with ATG and put sparkly fun foam on. I cut off the excess so it matched up with the circle shape. I tied a ribbon on and added a little Christmas light that I found with the buttons at Joanns. I used one of my Winter Frolic snowmen that I cut last night to put on the ornament and stamped an Irish "lucky" sentiment on the snowman. I love it and plan to save my empty ribbon spools for this.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment