Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 7 of the My Pink Stamper 12 Days of Christmas challenges. Today we had to embellish either a gift box or gift bag. I chose to do the bag since I already had several of these great brown bags from a thrift shop. They are always so much fun to decorate. The sparkly tree is cut from fun foam and the die cuts are from Winter Frolic and Wall Decor and More. I just got the metallic ink today, so I used that to ink the edges if the bag. Joann Fabrics is having their coupon commotion this week, so I got some good deals.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment