Friday, December 9, 2011

Super Icky Winter Cold

It's official, I have the super icky winter cold virus that has hit Northeast Ohio.  Please God don't let me still be sick for Christmas.  Achey, winey, fevery, yucky mess.  Chills, cold toes, runny nose.....BLAH!!!!  Ok enough of the complaining for now, although I am very good at it. 

Trying to focus on projects to get my mind off from feeling yucky, but not feeling the best to work on the projects.  Catch 22. 

Was checking out cricutmachine.com and found out that you can actually make your own clear stamps with your Cricut!!! Who knew!?!?!?  Seriously, at some point, when I have some extra money, I really want to try this.  I guess you can cut out this clear plastic sheeting and stick it on your acrilic stamping blocks with any die cut image you have. 

I got a new cartridge in the mail today that I ordered from Joann Online during a super great sale.  It's the 2007 Best of Cricut cartridge.  It has some super cute paper doll images that I definitely want to try, but the one that caught my eye was the hot chocolate cup image.  I want to make some hot chocolate cards that I can stick a packet of hot chocolate in.  I thought that this would be a cute and fun crating project for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment