Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I got a great book about cake wrecks in the mail today for Christmas from one of my best friends. I made this fun topsy turvey cake card as a thank you. I really need to get the My Pink Stamper set that has the sweet sayings as the you're so sweet stamp I used is a cheap piece of junk. I had to use a marker and fill in where it wouldn't stamp. I still think that this turned out awesome. I used the best of 2007 cartridge to do the cakes cut in 3, 2, and 1" layers.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment