Thursday, December 22, 2011

I saw a great tutorial on My Craft Channel that showed how to do these great stiffened cloth flowers. This was my first time making them. You just cut out different sizes of flowers big to small. You mix one part glue to two parts water. I added some silver glitter glue to my mix along with the regular Elmers glue. You paint the fabric with the glue mix and roll the fabric in a ball to get it crumpled. Then you take the center of the flower and pull it into a cone shape to dry like that overnight. Don't let them dry flat or you won't get the crumpled petal look. I used my bedazzler to put them all together, which is different than the tutorial I found. I am attaching these to different gift bags for Christmas. I will definitely make these again.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment