Friday, January 13, 2012

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop Project

Check out www.mypinkstamper.com for this months Pink-A-Licious blog hop.  The theme for this challenge was "A Fresh Clean Start."  This card I made for my friend that just had a stroke.  I am trying to encourage her with a get well card and that she too can have "A Fresh Clean Start."  She loves to sew, so I created this sewing theme Get Well layout on my Gypsy.  I used the Wild Card cartridge for the card and envelope.  I used the Wall Decor And More cartridge for the dress stand.  I used the Country Life cartridge for the quilted pillow and thread.  I used silver stickles for the swirl glitter on the front and glossy accents over the needle to give it a little dimension.  I added stitching around the quilted pillow top and glitter pen on the thread.  I inked the edges of the card with a silver metallic ink.  Love Love Love this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment