Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The First 2012 Family Craft Night

We had so much fun doing our First monthly family craft night for 2012.  I'm really looking forward to doing these once a month with my daughter and husband.  My daughter is 2 1/2 now and it's great to watch her get creative with her projects and tell me what SHE wants to do with her art work.  I love how excited she gets just about coloring or painting and how she gets that cute look super concentrated look on her face when she is painting. 

I cut out large hearts on my Cricut for us to make hand prints on.  We used glitter and stickers to decorate our hearts as well.  Meggie had fun putting hand prints on the heart.  I just used red Crayola fingerpaint so we had very easy clean up.  I used the same paint on the birdhouse that we made, but made sure to spray it with clear glaze so it would not come off over time.  We also painted red glitter glue on the roof of the birdhouse and studio G clear glitter on the edges of the roof.  I used ATG to glue on the ribbon around the base and ZOTS to put on the flower.  LOVE MY BIRDHOUSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment