Saturday, January 28, 2012

Craft Area Reorganization


Ok, believe it or not this is actually a VAST improvement over what my craft area looked like a month ago.  You can't see all of it in this picture.  I also have another card table to the right that has my sewing machine and a Sterilite chest of drawers on top and bottom of it with STUFF stored in them.  I also have a TON of stuff under my craft table that I ultimately need to sort through and reorganize as well.  One of my New Year's resolutions this year was to clean, organize and decorate my craft area so I might have some motivation to keep it looking nice the whole year.  My artistic side tends to take over when the paper starts to fly and I forget to keep everything looking great like it should. 

So far, I made the two pieces of art work on the walls, which were featured in my blog earlier.  I also put the shelf up this evening and added the items to it.  The frogs really look great with my light green and pink theme.  I found the wooden tea pot shelf at Goodwill, which turned out to be a great find for my craft area.  I love how the ribbon looks in it and the fact that my lamp fits perfectly on top of it!

I made the ribbon board this year as well to feature different cards on that will be sent out this year....or that will be saved because I love them THAT much.  Let me know if you have any suggestions for storage, organization, or decoration for my craft area.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment