Saturday, January 14, 2012

January RCK Project Contest Reposted

**Please Visit My Sister Blog at http://www.randomcraftsofkindness.com/ **

This month I am diligently working on a fundraiser for my parent's church. I am selling Valentine cards for $2 each and all of the money will go to the pastor to help save their home. He has been living on half salary for the past year and his wife will be having a hysterectomy on the 25th to remove a cancerous polyp in her uterous. The pastor and his wife are my parents and their situation inspired me to try to help others this year. I have other projects planned for later on in 2012, but for right now I am pretty excited about this Valentine drive.


If you would like to contribute any Valentines you can mail them to
Julie McElhinney Attn: RCK
1109 Wexford Ct.,
Akron, Ohio 44312

Please mail all contributions by February 1st.


If you have questions about the project email me at julie@randomcraftsofkindness.com


If you can't contribute to this RCK Drive then I challenge you to create Valentines that will brighten the day of someone that you don't know very well.


Everyone that particpates in the challenge can let me know by responding to this post. One lucky winner will randomly be chosen to win a pack of Cloud9 Design Specialty 12 x 12 scrapbooking paper.  The winner will be announced before February 14th 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment