Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Great Groundhog Card Challenge

Click on this link http://scraphappypapercrafter.blogspot.com/p/random-crafts-of-kindness-contests.html
to go to the Great Groundhog Card Challenge page and link a picture of your groundhog card.  Cards need to be linked by February 4th. 

I used the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge to do the groundhog for this card.  I used my first ever Action Wobble as I just got my sample in the mail.  It works great!  I love using it with googly eyes on the groundhog!!!  It's SO cute!  I used Stickles to ad some bling and some Glossy Accents on the nose.  The white Sakura gel pen ads a cute touch.  I used some embroidery floss for the string and attached the flower and button with large Zots glue dots.  I don't LOVE my handwriting, but I'm trying to use more of it on my cards as I know it ads a good personal touch.

This card is for the Cute Card Thursday GEM challege  http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. your groundhog is so adorable, fabulous card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card:-)Thank you for joining us at CCt
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! Don't have a cricut but big fan of Groundhog's day... pinned you!

    ReplyDelete