Sunday, April 8, 2012

Free Digis For Sunday - Spring Flowers

I had so much fun drawing all of your favorite Spring flowers!  I hope you enjoy the digis and have a very happy Easter! 

Hopefully you've gotten a chance to check out this months challenge, if not you can find it HERE
  We are almost at 70 followers, so we just need 30 more people to hit that 100 follower goal.  I know that we will be there soon.  I'm looking forward to getting that RCK pack out to one of the first 100 followers of my blog.  Happy Crafting!!!

Ok these ice cream tulips look absolutely amazing.  You will have to google a picture of them if you've never seen them.  I'd actually never heard of them and when I saw them online I thought they were SO beautiful!



14 comments:

  1. Many thanks:) Just had to help myself to the cat one. Easter greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Makes your feel like spring is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, ice cream tulips ARE beautiful!!! I had never heard of them before either...thanks for all the beautiful digis :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these flower digis! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these cute digi stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the lovely digi images.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the digis today. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing the cute digi's with us.
    Happy Easter,
    Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower! Thanks so much for sharing your cute artworks! So generous of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so cute Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty flowers. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete