Friday, April 20, 2012

This is me today

I drew this digi awhile back, but this is a great representation of me today.  I have chills, can hardly talk, and am breaking out in a cold sweat.  Still working today, but I have the weekend off to get better.  Sitting here at my desk with my blanket on and a big jug of water.  Thinking of stopping down to the cafe later in search of some soup.  Thank God I have an excellent husband to help me out because I've gone to bed at 8pm the last two nights.


10 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better REAL SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to rest up! It's amazing the things that can wait for another day! Thank you for the digi also! You never know when you'll need a GetWell card, and this digi is excellent! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! Thank you for the digi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Always need some Get Well Graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the digi, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete