Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Challenge Winners

  Thanks to everyone that participated last month.  The winner of the RCK pack was Susan, aka The Stampin Kat.  Here's the great project that she made...


I have to give a special shout out to Edwina from Edwina's Creations for her excellent Copic coloring on this project.  I love what she did with the digi!!!  Therefore, Edwina will get to choose a digi theme of her choice as well.

E-mail me at scraphappypapercrafter@gmail.com to claim your prize ladies.  Thanks again to everyone that participated in the March challenge.  Look for the April challenge today.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me the winner of your challenge! I will email you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for giving me a honorable mention. I am so glad you like my card. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete