Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Free Digis For Wednesday

The month will be over soon, so hopefully you've gotten a chance to check out this months challenge, if not you can find it HERE.  I would love to see what you make with all of my free digis.

It's nice to be home from the hospital.  I'm definitely not 100% and I suppose I won't be for awhile, but I'm glad to be back around my own things and away from the screaming neighbor that I had all week.  I will definitely sleep better at home.

Let me know what you think of this weeks digis. I have a nice stock pile so there will be posts for the rest of the week now.


I found this awesome red feather hat for my daughter.  She is the little "Red Hat Baby."



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the digis. Great that you are now back home and hope that you have a speedy recovery. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you continue to feel better every day! Thanks again for the images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are home! Hoping you are feeling better soon! Thanks again for the great freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cuties!!! Thank you sooo much. Definitively not fun to be out of your stuff at a hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Digis....tooo cute. I'm glad you are home.There really is no place like home. Take care , don't over do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you are home from the hospital and on the mend! I love seeing all the digi's you draw! Get better soon!!!! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks :) Nice to hear that you are back home.

    ReplyDelete