Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Winners Announced

Congratulations to Mel C. for winning the RCK pack from ScrapHappy Paper Crafter. (winner chosen by random.org)

Mel please E-mail scraphappypapercrafter@gmail.com with your name and address info so I can get your pack out to you.


So here's the special surprise for April's entrants.  The following people will all get to e-mail me or respond to this post with a digi theme that you want me to post.  This is a special thank you to those of you for following along and supporting my ongoing effort to spread cheer to others through crafting.  Thanks for following.

Charlene Mitchell
Linda Kupstas
Edwina Brown
Suze
Mel C

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, Thanks for the opportunity to pick a digi theme. I really enjoyed playing with the CSP's and have started another couple of cards using some different ones. The theme I would pick would be golf as my father, my brother and my son all play golf. Thanks, Suze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Julie! My favourite image of yours is 'Hog Style' - if you could do something along those lines with a dog de-stressing that would be awesome! Charlene

    ReplyDelete