Monday, May 21, 2012

Free Digis For Monday - Oldies But Goodies Day

Well I said I would start posting some older digis that I posted awhile back.  I hope you all had an excellent weekend!  On Friday night I had a girl's night with my best friend Yvonne.  My mom picked up Meghan from daycare and they had a fun night out too!  I got to see "The Five Year Engagement," which was SOOO funny though it does have a ton of bad language. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.

On Saturday I spent the day at Maize Valley Market & Winery for the Celtic Beltane Festival.  I help do baskets for that festival every year that helps to support Pegasus Farms, a therapeutic horse riding place near Maize Valley in Ohio.  Pegasus Farms is just an amazing place that uses horses to enrich the lives of children that are going through a number of physical or emotional problems.

Saturday night Meghan and I drove up to Cleveland to spend the night with my sister in law and two nieces in a hotel.  She got up Sunday morning to run the half marathon and I stayed with all of the girls while she left at 5:30am.  We had a fun time swimming in the pool Saturday night and having a great girly sleep-over. 

By Sunday we were all pretty beat and tried to get plenty of rest.  :o)

Make sure to check out this months challenge HERE.




5 comments:

  1. Thanks Julie! I was away for a few days but I see you've been a very busy lady-lol. Thanks a bunch for all the digis you post for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the cute images.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the digis..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks - love lil ole mousie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julie, love the owl!

    ReplyDelete