Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wow this has been a stressful week! My dad went to the ER on Tuesday and has blood clots in both lungs. He's still in the hospital. Now today Meggie got sick and thre up twice at daycare. I came to get her and she threw up one more time before we left. Now she is sleeping. I'm sure the week could be worse, but I'm pretty stressed out at the moment.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

3 comments:

  1. I hope everyone is feeling better soon, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear about your dad I sure hope he is going to be ok... Our prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! Dad just got home from the hospital, but he's still pretty worn down. Has trouble doing much since he still has the clots in his lungs. Here's hoping next week is better. :o)

      Delete