Monday, May 28, 2012

Question and Answer Monday

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!!  I thought I would do a few fun question and answers today.  Feel free to play along and let me know about yourself.

Are you a napper?Yes.  As much as possible whenever I can.

What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?  LOVED English and Art class.  Could not stand Math.

Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding?Old, a penny in my shoe.  New, dress, borrowed one of the garters and also tied a little blue stone to another one.

What one thing are you determined to do this summer? ORGANIZE MY CRAFT SPACE.  Seriously this is always a goal.  I am a very messy crafter and I have a TON of craft supplies because I just love to do all kinds of crafts.

Ice cream or Popsicles?  Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream please.

5 comments:

  1. I don't take naps as often as i used too. I need one today. My favorite subject was Math, and Art, least favorite was Social Studies.My wedding was at the courthouse, so I only had a new dress, My goal is to straighten up my room too. I also am into several types of crafting and things are piles up everywheres. The only thing is once I straighten it up i can't find anything. :)
    Thank you for sharing. I hop you have a wonderful day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nap- What is that. Everytime I try to take a nap someone calls me as soon as I doze off. So forget naps. Favorite subject probably spelling and maybe math hated History and Geography.For my wedding -well that was so long ago - I had a new dress , blue was on my garter, something old probably wore some kind of necklace and something borrowed I don't think I had that. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes I get to nap but when I do I don't sleep at night! I hated Math love home ec. Yes had something borrowed and it was blue, it was my garter! The things I want to do this summer is go to Ohio to see my grandkids there. And to craft till I drop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know we're from Ohio too! Crafting til you drop is really great to do here. :-)

      Delete
  4. I loved reading all your responses! I will have to do this again next Monday.

    ReplyDelete