Saturday, February 25, 2012

I was excited to get my first ever K.Andrew stamp sets today. I love to try new sets and I am very happy with this purchase.  This time I got the "Coffee & Tea For You & Me" set and the "Fashionable Friends" set.  I also got a bonus for ordering that included the "Have A Sweet Day" Sentiment that I used on my cupcake card.  There are a LOT of birthdays in my family next month, so this gave me an excuse to create some great birthday cards tonight.  I especially love the "Fashionable Friends" set as I know that I will be able to use it on a LOT of different types of cards.  You can check out the K.Andrew website for information on these stamps HERE


This purse card was created using my Gypsy and the Forever Young Cricut cartridge.  I welded two purses together to create this card.  I cut them at 6".  I cut another purse at 6" for the front layer using a scrap of Stampin Up paper left over from my Valentine's projects.  The pearls were from the dollar bargain bin at Joann's.  The circle was cut with a Creative Memories punch.  The stamp set for this card was the "Fashionable Friends" set from K.Andrew.

I used the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge for this card.  I cut the cupcakes at 3".  I used my Sweet Treats DCWV matstack for the cupcake icing cardstock and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way that paper made this card look.  I used the "Have A Sweet Day" sentiment from the bonus pack of stamps that I got from K.Andrew.


I used that Same DCVW Sweet Treats matstack for the paper on this card.  I love the way some of the pages have glitter swirls. This ads a great effect to the card.  I used the Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge for the cupcake and cut it at 3.5".  I used the "Coffee & Tea For You & Me" K.Andrew stamp set for the sentiments on this card.  I drew the cupcake face on myself.  I used some Studio G. Glitter on the cherry to really make it sparkle.

For this card I started out with one of my CPS sketches to get an idea of where I wanted to go with it.  Here is the sketch.


If you ever want design ideas for your cards you will find my CPS sketch link at the top right of my site.  I continually ad more CPS sketches each week, so check back there often for updated design ideas.



4 comments:

  1. Great job on these projects. I know that you will love using these stamps. They are so versatile. Thanks for joining in the Getting Cricky fun.
    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job! You will have so much fun with Kristal's stamp sets! It gets addicting too!! :) Your cards are very pretty!! TyFS :)

    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDt
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty/cute cards, glad you are having fun with them!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete