Monday, February 27, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Card



Now this card made me feel better. That mouse is just so cute!

You can find this free digi if you click on the digi button at the top of my site.  I did a Alice In Wonderland theme awhile back and this mouse was a part of it.  The stamps, including the tea cups, were a part of a Alice In Wonderland stamp set that I found on Ebay awhile back.  I love this set, but I don't use it as much as I would like.  Since this is an UNBIRTHDAY card I can really give it whenever I want to as every day EXCEPT your birthday is your UNBIRTHDAY.  So, if today is NOT your birthday....have a very merry unbirthday today!!!! 

I entered this card into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog this week.


5 comments:

  1. Cute! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! Love the colors you used; I love bright colors on a card! Thanks for sharing your free digis. They are awesome. Love the cat ones, the scarecrow, Dorothy, the Alice in Wonderland digis. They are all so cute!!! Will have to use them on some cards or scrapbook pages. Adorable! Thank you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my..how cute is that? Merry Unbirthday to you too and thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a playful card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete