Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 6 of the Card Positioning Systems 15 Day Challenge


Here is my submission for day 6 of the Card Positioning Systems 15-day challenge.  I inked up my embossed papers with some silver metallic ink and white ink.  I love this effect.  I used my Martha Stewart lace punch again, which looks pretty cool on here with the embossing.  The stamp is a $1 find that I got at Joann's today before I checked out.  I found some great Spring and St. Patrick's Day stamps there today too.  WOOHOO!!!  St. Patrick's Day cards will be coming up soon.  I hope to get Miss Meggie Mac all dressed up and get her pics in some St. Pat's cards for family.  She's my cute little leprechaun baby!  Gotta love her!

2 comments:

  1. I love embossing too! One of my favorite techniques to do on cards. Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog today, and I must say I like it alot. I started my blog about a year ago, don't have many followers, but thats ok, and enjoy leisure blogging. ha ha I am your newest follower. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete