Monday, February 6, 2012

Thanks for the GREAT Digi Feedback

I got some great feedback on my free digis, so I'll definitely keep doing them.  It's a lot of fun for me to doodle while I'm at work on the phone.  Don't worry, I still take excellent care of my customers at my job.  :o)  I work in a call center during the day and they are excellent about letting us do other things during our down time while we wait for phone calls.  This gives me plenty of time to doodle when we are slow in the early morning hours, so I'll keep up the free digis every week as long as I get positive feedback on them. 

Considering how much I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to do CPS challenges I thought it would be an excellent idea to post some of my own.  Here is my first CPS sketch.

Post a copy of your card using this sketch by Saturday 2/12 - whatever theme you want - and you will be entered to win a RCK pack of cardstock and craft bits from me....the SCRAPHAPPY Paper Crafter.  Have fun!!!
Here is the birthday card that I came up with for my first CPS sketch.



No comments:

Post a Comment