Saturday, February 11, 2012

CPS Day 14 of their 15 day Challenge


CPS Day 14 of their 15 day Challenge

It's hard to believe that these CPS challenges are almost at an end.  It was so much fun to celebrate CPS's 5 year anniversary with them in this way!!!  I look forward to more challenges with them in the future.

I used Gypsy Wanderings to do the key.  I edited the lock and put the heart around it on my Gypsy as it originally had an oval around it instead.  The heart fit with the stamped sentiment better.  I inked the key with a bronze metallic ink.  This gave the key an awesome effect!!!  I also inked the heart lock all over with a gold metallic ink and inked the outside of it only with the same bronze ink as the key.  I love the way that these turned out!  I'm pretty happy with this "Cheer Up" card.  I also embossed the blue background paper with my Cuttlebug, don't ask me the name of the folder though because I really am bad about remembering that.  The embossing folder looks great with the DCWV glitter paper from the Whimsy stack I just got.

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Looving the soft colors you chose! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS... :)

    ReplyDelete