Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Challenges Of Note

My Craft Spot – Girly Girl - Lots of pink, frills, flowers, bling - anything that just screams "Girl"!)
This will be a fun challenge!!!  Having a little 2 year old girl and a couple of wonderful girly girl nieces, I am sure that I can come up with something fun for this challenge.


Fantabulous Cricut has a FUN PUN challenge going on this week.  I'm really looking forward to this one!  I love making punny cards.
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-me-monday-98.html


New Challenge Monday at Exploring Cricut - use cuts of candies, sweets, love, hearts, valentines, etc. 
 

Linky Party over at Make It Monday – This is a great place to go and just get inspired by other peoples’ work.

Simply Sunday Challenge – Getting Cricky with K Andrew - wedding/engagement/anniversary projects – if you haven’t checked out her site yet you definitely should stop by.  She makes some really beautiful stamps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment