Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Free Wizard Of Oz Themed Digis

Well I was off today with my daughter, so I spent some time doodling up some images for you.  I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!!!  I think they turned out pretty cute.  This past Halloween we all dressed up in Wizard of Oz themed clothes and celebrated my 30th birthday during a birthday/halloween party at our home.  I was Dorothy, my daughter was Glenda, my sis in law was a very pregnant scarecrow, my niece was the cowardly lion.  We all looked awesome going around our neighborhood trick-or-treating.  I suppose that was my inspiration for these digis.  I had been wanting to do a themed set, so here it is.  Let me know what you think.  :o) Please stop by my CONTEST page for info on this weeks challenge and the Random Crafts of Kindness project for February. 









1 comment:

  1. These are great. Thank you! And you are amazing. I can't believe how quickly you make these and how many, too.

    ReplyDelete