Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Card Positioning Systems Day 4 Challenge


Well, today is day 4 of the Card Positioning Systems 15 day challenge to celebrate their 5th anniversary.  I've included their sketch with this post to show you what CPS is all about.  You start out with a blank layout sketch and make your card from there....WHATEVER kind of card you want to make.  This really motivates me to step outside my "layout comfort zone" and make something a little different each day.  It gives you the chance to flex those creative muscles in your brain. 

I used the Freshly Picked cartridge to do my gazebo.  As you can see, I had more fun doodling with my new white pen that I got this week.


1 comment:

  1. What a clever and fun card! Thanks for playing along with the CPS Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete