Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have a CRUSH on you


I made this for my husband using the Preserves cartridge. He loooves orange pop, so I am giving this to him with his Valentine. I used the swiss dots Cuttlebug folder to emboss the orange. I drew the face on since I don't have any face stamps. I sm thinking that I might not get face stamps since I can draw the faces pretty well.
This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love this cutie! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,

    I found your blog via the challenge at My Fantabulous Cricut Blog and wanted to come by and see your creation up close! I am your latest follower! What a clever take on words, and I just love the paper you used for the orange, it adds that perfect little something instead of just regualr orange colored paper! Great job! I can't wait to see what else you create!

    Thanks for sharing your crafty-ness!
    Mary
    http://clover-rose-creations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and clever is this? Love it. thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete