Saturday, February 18, 2012

Greening It Up A Bit!!!

Well, St. Patrick's Day is a busy time of year in our household....March in general is pretty busy.  My husband is a bagpiper and we are also very involved with the Irish community.  We play in an Irish Ceili band every week, me on my fiddle and my husband on his whistles.  Meggie likes to play along on her little fiddle as well.  St. Patrick's Day is now just a month away, so I decided to GREEN UP the blog a little bit.  What better way to do that than to focus on doing some GREEN crafts over the next month.  I'm not talking just green colored crafts, though there will be many of those.  How about we focus on some upcycled crafts.  This is where you take one item and craft it into another.  Let me know what you come up with over the next month and I will share my projects as well.

I will also be sharing a number of free Irish / St. Patrick's Day themed images for you to use.  I love to see what you do with my digis, so feel free to share your work.  Happy crafting everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment