Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Centerpiece for my Valentine Toddler Tea party tomorrow Die Cuttin Divas Challenge


I just finished embellishing this wooden tree kit that I got from Joanns.  I cut out the leaves on my Cricut in two colors of green cardstock.  I attached the leaves to the crayola marker colored tree with Zots glue dots.  I cut out the heart with a heart punch and drew the face on.  I colored the wooden hearts that came with the kit with another crayola marker.  I added red glitter glue around the heart face and on the hearts hanging on the trees.  I sprayed the whole thing with glitter spray and also used some clear studio G glitter as an accent around the tree trunk itself...so yes it is super glittery for my Valentine tea party tomorrow for my sweet little toddler bunch of girls.  This will be the centerpiece tomorrow.  I also added some Studio G green glitter to the leaves.  I love this super inexpensive piece of art.  :-)
This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute 3D tree. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this project. Thanks for sharing it with us at DCD.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tree!
    Thanks for playing along at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
    Candy
    Die Cuttin' Divas DT Member
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome tree!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your creation!! Part of doing these challenges is to see what creativity is to be shared and we are so glad you shared with us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete