Thursday, February 2, 2012

The project this evening was for my 2 year old, Meggie. Her new favorite thing is Blues Clues, so I thought it would be fun to have our own Blues Clues game to play. I got a $1 notebook at Deals and covered it with brown and green cardstock. I printed the thinking chair out and attached it to the front of the notebook. I added red ribbon and some red beaded wire leftover from Christmas. I printed the pawprints on the computer and ran them through my Xyron sticker maker with the reposistionable tape. Now we will be able to restick our pawprints on all kinds of things. I made the green striped paper on the Paint computer program and printed it out. I used ATG to attach it to a big green crayon. In word I made a document on landscape and added all the Blues Clues coloring pages I could find. I put them in text boxes. I have a long stapler, so I folded all the pages in half and just stapled
the coloring book together. We will have sooo much fun playing with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment