Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Card To Make You Smile


A friend from work wants to get some baby shower invites this spring for her niece using Zebras.  I made this card as a sample to show her this cute Zebra from the Create A Critter cartridge.  This is my favorite cartridge, if you haven't seen me mention that before.  I love love love everything on it.  It has wonderful animals that I can do my super cute punny cards with and it also has excellent accesories that you can combine with so many other projects.  When I get a cartridge I look for versatility and this one definittely has that.  I also highly reccomend it for the Cricut beginning as it is super easy to use for layering and there is not a lot of paper piecing involved with each image.  The Zebra shown above is just 3 pieces....plus they are larger so they are easy to match up and glue together.  I also cut out two different types of grass accesories from this cartridge on green glitter paper.

1 comment:

  1. This card would make anyone smile:) You are the best!! I love Create a Critter!! Awesome job. Thanks for all you support.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete