Monday, June 4, 2012

Getting To Know You Monday

I really enjoyed the last "Getting To Know You" questions last Monday, so I'll try to continue this each week.  :o) 

What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest?
I suppose the happiest moment in my life was when my daughter was born and I held her for the first time.  The saddest moment tends to keep changing with all that I've gone through over the past couple of years, but recently it was when they told me that it is possible that I might have a tumor on my pituitary gland, but we won't worry about that til I find out for sure (easier said than done.)

Who was/is the most important person in your life? Can you tell me about him or her?
My mom is still the most important person in my life (sorry husband).  She has always been there for me through every happy time and every heartache.  She's an inspiration and would do absolutely anything for me. 

If you could meet any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be and why?
This is a tough one and as I think later it might change.  :o)  I would love to meet Shirly Temple when she was little and talk to her about her dancing and all of the movies that she did.  I just loved watching her when I was young.

What is your favorite book of all time?
I love the book "Little Women."  I think I've read it three or four times.

No comments:

Post a Comment