Monday, June 11, 2012

Getting To Know You Monday

What crafts do you do?
Card making, scrapbooking, cake decorating, jewelery making, polymer clay figures, sewing occasionally, photography, needlepoint like cross stitch (but not counted cross stitch because it stresses me out), painting, and making upcycled crafts out of other items.  I LOVE to try new crafts, so this list may be extended as time goes by.  :o)

Do you play an instrument....if yes what do you play?
I play fiddle, piano, guitar, and bodrhan drum.  I also love to sing.

What is your favorite season and why?
I love the fall.  The crisp cool weather that's not too cold.  I love the smell of fallen crispy leaves on the ground and the freshness of the air around you.  I love bonfires, hayrides, and trick-or-treating.  I love weather where it's just cool enough to put on a blanket and cuddle in it, but not too colder to shiver. I love the oranges, golds, and browns all around. Autumn is my FAVORITE time of year!!!

What is a funny pet peave you have?
I hate it when people are running their windshield wipers and turn off the car leaving the windshield wipers up instead of turning off the wipers first.  I have no idea why this bugs me, but it does.  :o)

What's the next item on your craft wish list?
I need a whole bunch of fabric tool for tutus for my daughter's birthday party next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment