Friday, March 2, 2012

I Feel The Love Project Card


I made this card for the Funky Cards March "I Feel The Love" project.  You can check out this card drive HERE on Madison's blog.  I also have a post about it on my sister blog http://www.randomcraftsofkindness.com/

The digi that I used on this project was a free file that I won from Bugaboo digital stamps.  I think she is super cute and I had a lot of fun coloring her.  I may have to make a nurse digi of my own soon for all of the get well cards that I do for friends and family.


3 comments:

  1. Julie, this is so sweet:) I love this card. Thank you again for all that you do. I did your your other cards for last month's project. You ROCK!!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for playing with Bugaboo!! Fab!!

    Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for entering your really fabulous creation in our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Blog. Good luck in the draw and we hope to see you in the next challenge too!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete