Monday, March 19, 2012

Free Digis For Monday - Chocolate Bunnies and More

I hope that you all had a great weekend.  I know that we did.  I had the last week off with my daughter and we had so much fun with all of the great weather.  Now it's back to work again. 

Make sure to check out this months contest / challenge.  I posted a pic of the RCK prize that will be going out along with the winner getting to have their own digi picture drawn with whatever theme they want.

If you are not a follower yet please become one by clicking the FOLLOW link at the top left of my page.



This digi was a request from a reader.  :o)  I think these chocolate bunnies are pretty SWEET.

10 comments:

  1. These are so nice but those bunnies are a real hoot! Thank you for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thanks a lot! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are great, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunnies, there so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love these! Thank you so much! The chocolate bunnies made me laugh out loud!!! So cute....

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you I didn't expect you to respond so fast, you did a great job on the bunnies Thank You! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't expect you to respond so fast,you did a great job on the bunnies Thank You! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete