Friday, March 16, 2012

I made this card for my pastor's 60th birthday. The chocolate sentiment is a K.Andrew set. The cupcake sentiment at the bottom I found on clearance at Joanns. I used the Simply Charmed cartridge for all the cuts and embossed the blue paper strip at the bottom with a cupcake Cuttlebug folder that coordinates wity the Once Upon A Princess cartridge. The super sparkly red glitter is from Stampun Up and the clear glitter glue is Studio G. I find that Studio G is great for outlining and small areas but it tends to warp the cardstock on larger pieces. Stickles has worked the best for me on large areas.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love everything that's going on in this card, balloons, cupcake, sentiments and the bow. GREAT looking card... Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a FUN, HAPPY creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is perfect! A cupcake cures almost everything..LOL
    Thank you for taking the time to play along with our birthday challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete