Friday, March 16, 2012

Free Digis For Friday - Birthday Theme

I don't know about you, but I really need to make birthday cards.  I've been working on stocking up on some Get Well cards also, so you may see some more digis with that theme.  I love combining digis with Cricut cuts, so who knows what I will come up with next.

Make sure to enter your ScrapHappy Paper Crafter projects into the challenge for this month.  You can find the challenge on the top post...if you are only looking at this post them click HERE and the page will reload with the challenge on the top. 

Please consider becoming a follower by clicking the FOLLOW link at the top left of the page if you have not done so already.  Thanks for reading and happy crafting everyone!!!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these awesome digi's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images are adorable. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete