Friday, March 2, 2012

Free Springtime Girl Digi

I may not have as many digis each day for awhile as I am working on illustrating a Children's book for a birthday gift in a couple of weeks.  I am sure that I will get it done in time.  :o)  Let me know what you think of this cute little digi.  I will be working on some fairy tale ones shortly as my daughter is a pretty big fan of anything princess at the moment.  If you are not a follower yet of my site please click the FOLLOW link at the top left of the webpage.

22 comments:

  1. She's cute! Love the smiling sun. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's adorable, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet. Thank you for sharing. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so precious! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet digi image, thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie, she is adorable. thank you bunches for sharing with us. hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for the cute little girl digi..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how cute! Thank you! The card posted is cute also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. Thank you for sharing and thank you for putting your blog name in the file name. Helps so much when downloading.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet image ....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet image ....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete