Monday, March 5, 2012

My Craft Spot Challenge Card Using My Free Digi Paper


I made this card for the My Craft Spot Challenge this week.

I used the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge.  I used regular pink cardstock and printed my own digital paper for the background.  This was the first time that I attempted to make my own digi paper and I LOVE IT!!!  I plan on making some for Easter soon, so keep an eye out for that.  I'm sending this card to a friend that just got her first home.  The stamp, "Home Tweet Home" is from on of Robyn's My Pink Stamper punilicious stamp sets.

Here is the free digi paper that I made if you didn't get a chance to pick it up before.




3 comments:

  1. So cute and love the paper you made.Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little birdie is so super tweet! Love that digi paper you made.
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The inking on your card is fabulous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete