Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CardzTV Challenge Card

Cardz Tv challenge cardhttp://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/

I had to ad a bagpiper to this after I submitted the card for the challenge.  My husband plays the bagpipes and will be super busy this weekend with all of his gigs.  I made the piper to look like him in his Irish National Tartan kilt.  I made the paper myself (seen below) and printed it.  I'm pretty happy with the end result and plan to do more paper like this in the future.  The picture also turned out a lot better on the black background as the colors look more like the real card.

I made the paper myself and printed it out.  The free digi for the paper is right here....

Irish National Tartan paper used on the kilt and bagpipes

Background paper that I created for this card

3 comments:

  1. What a great card. I love that patterned paper. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge by Cardz TV. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, great job with the challenge, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete