Saturday, March 31, 2012

Show Me ScrapHappy Paper Crafter Projects Made With My Free Digis

***THIS POST WILL SHOW AT THE TOP THROUGH THE MONTH OF MARCH***

I'd love to see the projects that you make with ScrapHappy Paper Crafter digis.  Post them here and I will try to comment on them on your blog.  Thanks so much for visiting and I look forward to seeing your crafty projects.  This post will stay at the top throughout the month of March.  Hopefully we will all get a little inspiration from the projects that you post here. 

CHALLENGE CONTEST!!!
I will pick one random winner from the posts at the beginning of April 2012 for a Random Crafts of Kindness pack from Scraphappy Paper Crafter.  This will include; papers, ribbon, and printed Scraphappy Paper Crafter images....and one personalized digi with the theme of your choice. 

Need some inspiration for a project???  Here are some more great free digis.  I thought I'd throw some boys in the mix as I'm far too gender biased towards girls since much of my inspiration comes from my 2 year old daughter.

Challenge Rules:

**I only ship prizes domestic so you must be in the USA to win the RCK pack.  If you are outside the USA you can still win the personalized digi with the theme of your choice.  This way everyone can still play, but only a USA winner can get the RCK pack mailed. 

**You must use a ScrapHappy Paper Crafter Digi on your project.

**You must link your project to Inlinkz below by end of day March 31st, 2012. 

**You must be a follower of my blog.


Julie









Sleeping Beauty

Snow White
CLICK HERE TO SEE A PICTURE OF THE RCK PRIZE

16 comments:

  1. These are all great, but I love the alien! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I had a lot of fun with that one. I made some super cute Valentines this year wiht that saying and I thought that it would make a great digi. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Love the digi's thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitty is adorable! I hope my printer toner arrives in time to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I would love to see what you make!

      Delete
  4. Super cute project by Lisa here http://www.scrappin-mama2.blogspot.com/2012/03/kiss-me-im-irish.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these! I will try to get a card ready this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie! I found your blog yesterday and have to say that you are very generous to share your images here. I was looking for an image to put on my niece's birthday card and found the shamrock girl one! I have linked up and became a follower. Thank you SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO glad that you like the blog. It's great to get new followers! I would love to see what you make with the digis. You can participate in the challenge this month by linking up your project on the challenge post at the top of the blog. Thank you so much for following along.

      Delete
  7. What a wonderful blog! And your work is just so great. Thank you for being so kind to offer all these wonderful images. Pinkalicious Hugs, Jonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy St. Paddy's day I grabbed a freeebie I'll be back to
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I would love to see what you make with it. I post more images almost every day.

      Delete
  9. I am a follower of your blog. I love your digis. I think the flower with the ladybug is my favorite one. I can see the flower in several colors. Thank you for all the digis and for letting me join your challenge. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete