Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Free Digis Great For Sunday School Coloring Pages

After church on Sunday my daughter brought home her little bag of things that they worked on in class.  She had two coloring pages.  I thought, "I can make better coloring pages than that."  So, I sat down Sunday evening and made these three to share with you.  I hope that you will share them with your church children and teach them the lessons that go along with each image. If you are a Sunday school teacher and have a particular lesson plan coming up that you would like a coloring page for just shoot me an e-mail at scraphappypapercrafter@gmail.com and I will make you a coloring page. 

If you are not yet a follower please consider becoming one by clicking on the FOLLOW link at the top left of my site.  Please join in the contest fun this month.  The contest/challenge can be found at the top of my blog all month long.

The Garden Of Eden

Noah's Ark

The Sermon On The Mount

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea for the kids at Sunday School! I like them, too, an I am an adult. LOL! I like the ark, especially. Thank you for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you draw these????? They're great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Kelsey. Ley me know if ypu can think of any other Sunday school.coloring pages to do.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the cute Noah's ark page! I don't know why, but I've had a hard time finding a decent one. Like one that actually has the ANIMALS on it?? Kids love that story, you'd think there would be tons of good pages, but no! grrr. :) I will be using it to teach my 2 1/2 yo son about Noah's Ark. Will share it (via a link to this post) with friends as well.

    ReplyDelete