Sunday, March 18, 2012

Free Digi For Sunday - Fairy House

This digi is my dream fairy house.  At some point I would like to get around to building one for our fairy garden.  Each year I ad something else on to it.  I am thinking about making some polymer clay items to gradually ad out there when my daughter isn't looking.  It's fun for her to find new things and not know where they came from.  :o)

Make sure to check out this months challenge that is located at the top of the blog throughout March.  I would love to see what you make with my images.

If you are not a follower yet please consider becoming one by clicking the FOLLOW link at the top left of my site.  Happy crafting!!!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a sweet image. I love fairy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know just the little girl for this image. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know just the little girl for this image. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome digi!!! You did such a great job. You added so much detail and the sentiment is perfect... Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thank you how super ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the cute digi.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image!

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete