Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Free Digis For Wednesday - Spring, Kids and Fun

I'm off from work on staycation the rest of the week, so you can probably expect a lot of digis.  The weather is supposed to be pretty nice, so I plan on playing outside on the patio with my Meggie Mac and my sketch book.

Make sure to submit your project to this months challenge at the top of the site.  If you are just reading this post and don't see the rest of the site click HERE and the top post will have the challenge.

If you are not a follower yet please click the FOLLOW link at the top left of the site.  Happy crafting!!!


Meggie In Our Fairy Garden

My daughter Meghan and niece Renae



In like a lion - Out like a lamb

6 comments:

  1. These are all so cute but my favorites are the garden girl and the lion with the lamb. Thank you very much for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these. They are so cute! i especially like the girl in the garden, The 2 girls with arms around each other, amnd the boy with investigating. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Just stopped by to say thanks for all the freebies in my email.You are so sweet and generous to share this cute images with us. I am very happy and thankful that you do!!You are an amazingly talented artist!Thank You! I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!Keep up the fabulous work.
    (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
    .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
    (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
    .`•.¸.•´ Snowbird
    .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks·:*¨·••·¨*:·.

    Have a wonderful and creative day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks:)Garden girl reminds me of my eldest g/daughter and the skipping one of my own childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for these digis. You are so sweet

    ReplyDelete