Friday, March 23, 2012

Free Digis For Friday - Spring Sensation

I hope that you are enjoying some nice Spring weather because I know that we are.  I got out and worked on the fairy garden yesterday.  I got plenty of flower seeds planted, so hopefully Meggie will have some flowers to pick this Summer.  Today we had a fairy tea party outside when we got home from work/school. 

Make sure to check out this months challenge.  We are at about 54 followers now and I am shooting for 100 to pass out that RCK pack of ScrapHappy Paper Crafter goodies.  So, if you are not a follower yet you can become one of the first 100 to get your name in the drawing by clicking the FOLLOW link at the top left of this site.  HAPPY CRAFTING!!!





9 comments:

  1. Love these digis . Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just getting into digi's, and look forward to playing with these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I hope you post what you make on the challenge for this month. I'd love to see what you come up with.

      Delete
  3. All very cute, thanks..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great graphics. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julie, I really love all of them.
    So kind of you to share !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks - can make use of three of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these digis are wonderful. Hugs Josie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the lady bug my name for my blog is Lady Bug Stampers so this fits great. thanks for all your digi's they are wonderful. I use them on cards for the cancer kids at the TX cancer center. they love them as I do. thanks again.

    ReplyDelete